Hi, I'm Taylor & I am 10 years old now. I have 1P36 delition Syndrome. I have been through a lot in my short little life. It hasn't always been fun but I am very strong willed, stubborn & always seem to have a smile. I am excited to share this journey with you & hope it helps others like me. Get ready cuz I like to be crazy & silly alot.
Me, 10 & my siblings, Mason 16, Miranda 12
My Mom & Dad
Hey, I'm Jenny, Taylor's mom. I'm excited to share our sweet little angel, Taylor and all our adventures with this syndrome. It's been a wild & interesting journey full of many new experiences & challenges. We have many more to come & we hope you enjoy our adventure down this road. I have learned alot from my experiences with Taylor and would love to help others any way I can.
0 comments:
Post a Comment