CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Halloween....

So for school Friday morning Taylor decided to wear the Mermaid costume. This is Taylor with one of her teachers (Jill) at school. They are so cute!
This is Taylor with her favorite aid, Arlene.

So when Taylor went to Miranda's school parade, she decided to dress up as Cinderella. She was the leader of the line with Ms. Clark. She had a blast with the kids during their class party.

Okay being the great mom I am I couldn't find my camera Halloween night. Yea nice. So here is the only shot I got of Taylor after trick or treating and she was so tired that she really didn't want a picture at all and defiantly not with Miranda. lol She decided to be the Mermaid Halloween night and she loved going around to all the places. Her bag got really heavy and she lugged it over her shoulder like a purse and it was so darn cute. I can't believe I didn't have my camera.

This is her at my young women's Halloween party and I just think it is so funny that this scary dude didn't scare her at all.

1 comments:

Jen from Ohio said...

She is such a pretty little princess in whatever she decides to wear!