CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A Great Moment.....

So yesterday afternoon it was so BEAUTIFUL out side. We went out to play and I got out Taylor's trike. She couldn't peddle by herself last fall so we would push her and she would use her feet to move also. So she got on it and then WOW she just started doing it like she never hadn't done it. I was almost crying and freaking out as I ran into get the camera. It was a super Great Moment.
So when she was done outside she came in and I found her doing this. I instantly yelled MASON..... I said, "I thought I told you to quit doing this." "I did." "Well obviously you are still doing it cause Taylor is watching you do it." lol I had to take a picture and I was laughing and Mason said "well now she really thinks it's ok to do now mom." He had me there. lol I love this little girl. I am so proud of her accomplishments.

7 comments:

Jen from Ohio said...

oh my goodness! She is doing so good!I can't wait for us to meet her!

msorensen said...

yay Taylor!!! That is soooo cool!!! what a girl!!!! Whoot whoot!!!!! Keep it up Taylor!!!!

Karen said...

She is a pro on that bike. Isn't it amazing. I love seeing all the progress the kids make.

Genevieve Ross said...

Wow- her bike riding is amazing!

Yes- we plan on going to Utah. We went to the first conference and every year since. For us, it is a priority to go to conference every year.

Hope we see you there!
Genevieve- Zoe's mom

Misty said...

YAYA TAYLOR!!!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh!!!!!

Shannon said...

Way to go on riding the bike. I'm so impressed and excited!