Taylor really had lots of fun coloring the eggs. She even had a green spot on her nose that I couldn't get off, along with a few green freckles.
Taylor is so funny and she really is starting to say some words here and there. It's so great.
Pumpkin Time Already!
6 years ago

3 comments:
Just getting caught up on your blog. Very cute video of Taylor colouring eggs. And I love that she refused to perform for the camera by saying "mom." Zoe never performs for an audience and it drives me mad and leaves me looking like the crazy mom who only imagines what her kid can do!
Great news on the potty training! That is very exciting. And hey, if the DS works, go with it!
I just got this blog from Dr Ashlee Warnock at Primary's in genetics. She said it was allowed. My son is 17 months and was just diagnosed with 1p36 deletion syndrome. I wondered if perhaps I could email you some questions? We live in Utah.
My email is heatherthorup@yahoo.com
Post a Comment