So Taylor has loved school. Although she is EXTREMELY tired after getting up at 6:20 to get ready to be on the bus by 6:50. She came home one day and found herself the cookies and had herself a little snack and enjoyed her favorite thing.... the t.v. I had to laugh.
We are only one and a half weeks in and she even climbed into my bed and put herself to sleep at 4:00. I'm hoping that she will get used to the long days soon. It's the weekend and she was up this morning at 6:20. I'll have to work on this weekend sleep in time. No one in the house was happy with her waking them up. lol
Pumpkin Time Already!
6 years ago

3 comments:
So funny! I love it. SO glad school is back in.
lisa
I'm new to your blog, but I love it! My name is Jessica, and I have a 1p36'er of my own, Micah. He's just a little bit older than Taylor, but they seem to have a lot in common!
Hey Jessica email me at jjgillins@msn.com and we can connect. Do you have a blog?
Post a Comment